Don't know what to say.
Before I go for more detail, I would like to ask a question...
How much you know about me?
Dare to say you know me 100%? 99%? 80%?
what is your definition for the word "understand"?
Is it when you know that person for 2 or more years, consider as YOU UNDERSTAND THAT PERSON VERY WELL?
fine...if you really think like that, I got nothing to say...
Hate those people who act or think he/ she understands me very well...
What you think is just what you see...
I'm not angry, just I need to get back what has been destroyed by you. You never ask but straight away commented about me...not fair!!!
u mean me??
ReplyDeletei'm sorry...
i really din understand u well...
who is the bad guy....tell me lah
ReplyDeletei punish him with my wish...
haha... dun be so angry lah..okok
smile for me
To Wailoon: I forgive u:)
ReplyDeleteTo Vicky: Still need to ask de meh?haha...smile lah smile lah..wahaha