Thursday, April 16, 2009

Steambot for Y1 S2

Classmate Steambot should be like this...gather together for only one purpose - EATING!!erm...Are you sure?Should be with some fun...
yaya...it was really a wonderful night. We gathered together and have some fun around.
And still...we are very active, friendly and like to make joke around.


This is my first time went to Shirley's house. Somehow, it was my "N" time to that area. At first, it look familiar when I step in. Tell you what, I really can't remember. It just like something I wish to forget and finally I successed. In the end, it just came out from my mind. Finally and finally, I remember everything.


Oh My God...


Full of memories...


But,
It is still consider as have a wonderful night with my classmates (excluded the six person who are totally like to run away from every single event which organized by US!!! 有够宅吧!!)
Any kind of food u can find here...Nice right?


See...We were waiting and chatting...For more emphasize, what I want to share with you is... THERE IS NOT ENOUGH CHAIR FOR US (20 person)!!!

Guess how we gonna eat this steambot?


Lol...we were sitting on the floor, putting our plate and blow on the floor, and chatting while eating...(More emphasize, just some of us did that).

Nah...four of us AGAIN!! (End up with this picture)

2 comments:

  1. I think you dont know what is real ''steam boat''....wakakaka....kids is stil kids...if have chance,let me show u what is real steam boat...wakakakaka....

    ReplyDelete
  2. To Endless_Waltz: huh?got another type of eating style?it is more toward tradisional eating style ah?haha...

    ReplyDelete